Friday

TUTORIAL: DIY FRUIT EARRINGS





This design is one of my favorite for earrings. Simple & sleek, I love the 'fruit' dangling on the end.








MATERIAL NEEDED:

  • hooks/hoops
  • chain
  • eyepins
  • focal 'fruit' beads
  • leaf beads
  • smaller beads/charms/beadcaps








You can use any bead as long as the 'fruit' at least +10-12mm. I've used a combination of rondelles, rounds and odd shaped nuggets.









Lay out your design. The basic frame is: hoop/hook, chain, leaf then 'fruit' bead.










You can add little charms and beads at this point. Connect the chain to your hook/hoop & you're all done!










a little bead cap detail


 








2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're back!! Either I missed something or you've been gone forever ahhh <3 I check your blog frequently to see if you've updated and to get inspired all over again. Saw this tutorial featured on craftgawker and thought 'hmm this style looks familiar,' and now look who I found updating again! <3 Hope to see more updates soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment! I'm trying to be more constant, thank you for checking back <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...