Tuesday

BRASS BAR

I love the look of metal peeking out from under button down collars.

So I went looking through etsy for supplies and found some cut brass tubing that I thought would be perfect to use to make simple bar necklaces. Then I saw the price: $6 for six short tubes? Plus shipping? Nope, no thanks.

I took a trip to my local hardware store and found some brass tubing for less than $1 a pop! I sawed the tubes to desired lengths, sanded the ends, and voila, profit :)

I ran some gold wire inside a square bar, wire wrapped the end hoops and connected them to a brass chain.

Super cheap and easy to construct.


- A

3 comments:

  1. Love! You should definitely start selling them! I want to make one! I might have some necklaces that need reconstructing!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its really very elegant. I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...