Sunday

new year resolutions

Hey everyone, It's been forever. 

I've been neglectful! But it's a new year, and for a resolution I vowed to update a blog once a week--and that is between this blog and my photo blog. I've never been able to keep a diary as a kid, I wonder if that is a reason why I can't regularly update a blog. 

So new year, (almost) new blog. 2011 was a memorable one. I fell in love, interned at a newspaper, became a bridesmaid, got my first and only tattoo, upgraded my DSLR, photographed a navy homecoming, turned 21, and ultimately graduated university two quarters early.

Right now, I'm in transition. Hopefully you will walk down whichever path with me (:




I have also decided to slowly photograph my earrings again. Yes, all 98083409348 pairs, haha.

I don't know if I have ever shown this pair. This is kind of crazy, over the top piece. I have never worn it.


There is a lot going on.
  • Pink vintage beads: Bead Haven
  • Brass bows/horse charms: Etsy
  • Pearls/Rondelles: Michaels



I'm trying to figure out what I wanted to do with this blog. Originally, I wanted to have a little place on the internet to post photographs of my hobby. I still do, but I'm thinking of expanding unto DIY, photography, and thrift. What does everyone think?

- A

6 comments:

  1. My Mystical Photography The word photography comes from two ancient Greek words: photo,for "light"and graph for "drawing","Drawing with light" is a way of describing photography.When a photograph is made,light or some other form of radiant energy, such as X rays,is used to record a picture of an object or scene on a light-sensitive surface.The great thing about photography is its outward focus on the world around us,not the art itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I would love to see all your earrings and thrift finds! I also want to try some DIY! Photography is always a plus! Update more please!

    And congrats on all the success! It sounds like you accomplished a whole lot! Happy Belated 21st Birthday! I wonder what your tattoo is/looks like! I've been a bridesmaid, too, but didn't really realize that it was my first time so. LOL

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Gorgeous earrings as usual! Sounds like you had a super busy year~ I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures. (Also, DIY sounds fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pair! I wish you had an Etsy or something.

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! 2011 sounded like an awesome year for you! & your photographs are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...